AMPHIBIO FLOATING STRAINERS
AMPHIOIO Floating Strainers designed to allow for water pickup from the surface rather than below the waterline, the Compact Amphibio Floating Strainer protects transfer and pickup pumps from damage caused by entrapment of water contaminated by sludge, gravel or other potentially damaging material. Rather than relying on a crude filter at the end of the pickup hose, the Amphibio sits on the surface of the water and reaches full operational efficiency when used on water sources as shallow as 1.5 cm. Designed with a rotating suction chamber which compensates for the weight and drag of the suction hose, the Amphibio always remains upright and stable.
- Compact size, improved design,
- Rotating strainer remains upright when lightweight connected to pickup hose
- Reduces the risk of damage to pumps
- Manually released clack valve prevents
- Constructed from impact resistant back flow polyethylene
- Can be supplied with customer-specified couplings
Amphibio’s floatation unit is constructed with high strength, impact resistant polyethylene plastic. It is impact and scratch resistant. If desired, the pickup strainer can be easily disconnected from the floatation unit for use as a conventional pick‐up filter.