Scavenger Supplies is proud to be the authorised distributor of JFC Marine
About JFC Marine
JFC Marine offer a portfolio of Marine Aids to Navigation product solutions. They offer an extensive range of Navigation Buoys, Solar Marine Lanterns/Beacons, Monitoring and Control Systems, Navigation Marker Posts & Top Marks and Moorings & Installations to suit all marine applications. These products are being successfully used to mark out shipping channels, hazardous waters, aquaculture sites and a variety of other marine installations.
Extensive Range of Navigation Buoy from Ø600mm to Ø3000mm
These high quality aids to navigation (AtoN) devices are extremely durable and cost effective enabling watercraft operators determine position, course, warn of a danger and/or obstructions and indicate the location of safe or preferred channel routes
A member of IALA (Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse Authorities), JFC polyethylene buoys and beacons are available in a wide range of IALA recommended colours and configurations. They are successfully being used by mariners including coast guards and major port authorities worldwide.
Navigation Buoy Installation Video
Features & Benefits
- High visibility design with cone or can daymark
- Rotationally moulded using marine grade (UV stabilised) virgin polyethylene
- Complete galvanised Structural Steel centre core (other materials available on request)
- Centre core also available with marine grade paint
- Solid ballast plate for extra protection to buoy hull
- Handrail located at top of daymark for safe and easy maintenance when servicing the light
- 316 grade stainless steel top mark and hand rail
- Reduced hydrodynamic drag, watch circle and mooring requirements
- Fitted with two large eye lifting eyes for ease of installation and maintenance purposes
- Two mooring eyes (bridle system) for increased stability in harsh marine environment
- Mooring eyes fitted with sacrificial wear bushings
- Sits upright on deck of vessel for ease of storage on site.
- Slip resistant surface on hull deck
- Sacrificial anodes for corrosion protection
- Open central core for data applications available
- Product customisation such as warning signage application optional.
- Manufactured to IS0 9001: 2008 quality assurance systems
Contact Scavenger at +61 08 9584 2500 for further information in JFC Marine Navigation Aids Products