- Made from strands of high tensile wire. Non-rotating (can be wound onto winch drums under load without kinking like ordinary wire rope)
- Used for above and below ground power line Construction. Robust and easily handled. Runs over capstans, sheaves and inside in-ground conduits.
- Max. nom. 24mm dia. providing MBL of 290 kN and each feedstock strand is destruction tested prior to plaiting. Jig assembled tubular steel reels can be supplied with orders.
ANDROMEDA FLAT WOVEN SLINGS
- Steel or aluminium ferrules with high abrasion and temperature resistance distributing the load over a wide area. Optional jacket available for added load protection.
SUPERFLEX STEEL STROPS FOR LIFTING ALUMINIUM BILLETS
- The ultimate choker lifting hot aluminium billets from casting beds leaving minimal marks compared to rigid grabs.
With the billets in laydown position the strops are easily slipped off the ends.
- Strops suitable for straight, multi-leg, cradle and choker lifts to a maximum cradle lift WLL of 83.3 tonnes.